Name: Dr. M. Nagaraju Naik
CMRCET:Professor, Dept. of ECE
Mobile no: 9441809595.
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
CMR College of Engineering & Technology (Autonomous) has got the NSS Unit and approved by JNTUH Hyderabad. The National Service Scheme was started to establish a meaningful linkage between the campus and the community. The main motto of NSS is to create social responsibilities.
Program Officer: He is expected to be a role model of the values and the norms of the institution and the society as a whole. Therefore, he is the fittest person to provide the necessary lead to the students in developing their personality through community service. In fact the Programe Officer is a friend, philosopher and guide to the students in achieving this.
i. Understand the community in which they work
ii. To understand themselves in relation to their community
iii. Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitude
iv. Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters
v. Practice national integration and social harmony.
- CMR College of Engineering & Technology organized a Blood Donation Camp on 16th of February 2019, in collaboration with Osmania General Hospital. This was organized to commemorate the martyrdom of 40 plus Jawans of the CRPF at Pulwama.
- The organizers from the Osmania Governament Hospital were Dr. Anuradha, medical officer and PRO Ms. Suvarna Kumari. along with their team of blood bank Also present on the occasion were Mr. Ch. Gopala Reddy, Secretary & Correspondent, Major Dr. V.A. Narayana, Principal CMRCET, NSS Coordinator Dr. Nagaraj Naik. There was an overwhelming response more than 300 students and faculty on this occasion and donated 200 units of blood.
- Traffic Awareness Program on 01-02-2019.
- CMRCET has organize Helping hands to children on 26/01/2019.
- Shweta Mahavadi, a third year student, from ECE dept. penned her way to the top in the essay writing competition. She sure did show her knack for the language in her essay.
- K.B Rohith, a second year Mechanical student, through his poem, showcased his love and patriotism for the country, thus landing the First place in the patriotic poem category.
III Year CSE Students of CMRCET got 1st Prize in FOLK Dance at Universal Youth Festival, JNTUH.
- CMRCET NSS Blood Donation Camp (In association with "Hope for Life" & Gandhi Medical Hospital, Hyderabad)on 11th August, 2018.
- "CMRCET faculty and students donated food and medicines for Kerala flood victim villages"